This year I want to do some things a bit differently. Last year I really restricted my usage of social media. I am almost not active on Facebook. I will most likely leave Twitter due to the Musk's Debacle. Mastodon looks like a promising alternative, but although open-source and all that, it's still social media.
- I want to spend more time with my children.
- I want to be even more active, so I will try walking more in my spare time.
- I want to eat less bread and sweets (nougat chocolate is my Achilles' heel).
- I want to read less news. I love to be informed on what is going on in the world, but I want to restrict my news diet, and focus more on quality articles that give me substantial and deep information on anything relevant.
- I want to use less my phone, so this goes well with the introduction and the previous bullet point.
- Last year I got reading glasses for the first time in my life, and I have and still am struggling adopting them on my face. The result has been a meager reading books year (only ten books read). Naturally, I want to read more books.
- I would like to watch more quality films in 2023, because the last year was a big meeeh. I think a good start would be my own movie watchlist and a large backlog of movies I own on Blu-ray and DVD, but haven't watched yet.