Det er tid til korrektur.
This morning my wife and I noticed an unusual amount of spider activity on our wooden terrace. It was all over, from the table and chairs, to the corners of the porch and the fences. The beautiful patterns spiders created were so fascinating, it made us talk about it for a relatively long time. We discussed how did they do it, where did they begin from, and where did they hide? It reminded us of a highly professional craftsmanship.
I proposed that they probably initiated with making a straight line, and then began from the middle and building outwards.
I made a short video showing a spider doing his thing wrapping up the victim into its silk.
I found this video from BBC, which explains and shows exactly how they make the web. Fascinating stuff.
My wife and I on a great hike yesterday. Total 24 kilometers on foot. Beautiful nature and scenery on a very hot day.
I går tog min familie og jeg til Djurs Sommerland. Det var en pragtfuld (og varm) dag, hvor pigerne og jeg hyggede rigtig meget. Vi har prøvet nogle af de vildeste rutjebaner som Dragekongen og Tigeren. Det var rystende, chokerende og chokerende god oplevelse! 🙂 En fanstastisk start på sommerferien.
So I treated myself with a new watch. It is an entry-level Orient watch, and it is an automatic. My first automatic, and I love how organic it feels.
Orient is one of not many watchmaking companies that do every part of their timepieces in-house.
– movement: automatic
– case material: stainless steel
– dial colour: white
– bezel material: stainless steel
– bezel function: fixed bezel
– glass material: hardened mineral glass
– water resistance: 5 atm water-resistant according to DIN standard 8310
– other functions: day display / date display
– bracelet material: leather
– bracelet colour: black
– bracelet locking clasp: buckle
– specifics: illuminated hands
– case calibre: 42 mm
– case height: 13 mm
– bracelet length: for wrists up to 21 centimetre (1 cm or 10 mm = 0,39 inches) circumference
– web width: 22 mm
– weight: approx 92 grams (1 gram = 0,035 oz)