My brother, my friend and I will travel to Bosnia this summer. I have not been in my homeland in two years, my brother since 1999 and my friend Bjarke has never been there. So, I hope it will be an interesting trip to a multifaceted country with many nationalities, cultures, gourman flavors, musical branches etc.
Since my friend asked me what to bring, here’s the list (it will be constantly changed):
- passport(visa not required for EU citizens)
- money (I suggest taking Danish kroners)
- sygesikringsbevis(health insurance)
- T-shirts, short pants and sandals (it is hot like hell in Bosnia during summer)
- sun glasses
- sun protection (factor…)
- bathing suit
- sweater (during night in the car or eventual rain)
- cellular phone (if you’re afraid of not being connected)
- photo and video camera
- reading material (book)
- notebook and pen?